We https://www.sisterlecia.co.za/ are the owner of and this is our website. These are our legal terms, including our:
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page. If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks. All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners’ property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect automatically when you visit this website.
3. Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
4. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
5. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
6. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it. We back-up all your personal information on a regular basis.
7. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
8. Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
Free website terms provided by Michalsons Attorneys. © Copyright 2002-2014. All rights reserved.
The Michalsons – Legal Terms EULA applies to these terms.